Friday, April 30, 2010

HOW WE ROLL............

First off I would like to send out a HUGE THANK YOU to all of Louise's following, and if you are not yet Ordering Louise's fresh home cooking, we hope you join us soon!

Here is how it works :

Every Monday you will see 3-4 meals posted , when you are ready to place your order simply e-mail us with your selection to freshhomecooking@gmail.com along with your name and phone number. All orders are due no latter than Thursday 8pm. We will contact you about delivery , all deliveries will be made the following Monday late afternoon early evening. Has long as you are not to far out there is no charge for delivery.

Of course if you find your self in need of food for the unforeseen event such as sickness, birth, or death, please don't hesitate to contact us, Louise can usually do something for you with in 48 hours.

Now I think I have covered everything but if you have any questions please just email us at freshhomecooking@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment