Monday, May 10, 2010

NEW MENU, NEW GOODIES!

Lou just sent the new menu and it looks yummy!

1) Smothered Swiss Steak a classic, great with a side of mash potatoes or rice
$18.00

2) Chicken Cheese Broccoli casserole comfort food at its best
$18.00

3) Meatballs and Red Sauce season to perfection
$18.00

4) Shrimp & Artichoke Pasta
$20.00

From "The Cookie Jar"

5) Strawberry Cream Cake
$20.00

I would like to introduce "Kristi Lyn Confections" I met Kristi at a Celebration of life, she had catered the pecan candy cups. I can testify these where a hit!!

Kristi is offering a tray of 15, 3 each of the following flavors for $16.00


6) Original
Coconut
Chocolate Chunk
White Chocolate
Cream De Menthe

Each flavor starts with a rich and savory pecan candy put into a crisp light phyllo shell.




Her Web sit is www.kristilynconfections.com

Pick a tray up to share at the office.....Yum Yum good!!


Please email your order to freshhomecooking@gmail, Thursday night 8.pm deadline or if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment